Library Open to the Public - Click for more info
March 5, 2021 –
The library is open to the public.
- To make our computers more easily accessible reservations are no longer required. Computers will be available from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm in both the main wing and the children’s wing. However, patrons must still have a card or temporary card with us to use them, and the 50 minutes per visit is still in affect due to the limited number of computers we have to offer in each area. As a reminder, log out of personal accounts and let a staff member know when you have logged off so that the area can be cleaned for the next user.
- Curbside service is still available from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm from Monday through Friday. Patrons may call the library to request up to 5 items. Call again once you arrive. Our phone is 863-0711.
- We are now accepting inter-library loan requests again.
- Craft kits for the kids can be picked up on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Items can be returned in the outside book drop. However, these go DIRECTLY into quarantine for seven days BEFORE being checked back in.
- Overdue notices are now being sent out for items that have not been returned since February of 2020.
- Computer printouts and copies are available. Computer printouts can be printed in black and white at $ .20 per page OR in color at $ .30 per page. Copies can be made on the copy machine in black and white at $ .20 cents per page.