Library Open to the Public - Click for more info
November 25, 2020 –
The library is open to the public.
- Curbside service is available from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm on Monday through Friday. Patrons may call the library to request up to 5 items. Please call the library when you arrive. Our phone is 863-0711.
- We are now accepting inter-library loan requests again.
- In lieu of story time, craft kits for the kids can be picked up on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Story time Bundles are available and can be checked out for two weeks along with an activity included.
- Items can be returned in the outside book drop. However, these go DIRECTLY into quarantine for seven days BEFORE being checked back in.
- Overdue notices are now being sent out.
- A patron wishing to use the computers must do so by appointment only. You can book the appointment using your Long Beach Public Library Card as long as it is in good standing (free of fines/overdue items) and up to date (not expired). A link to do so is on library’s homepage. Patrons can also call the library directly if they need assistance in setting up an appointment to the use the computers. Each session is for 50 minutes so that staff members are able to clean in between sessions. Appointments times are 9:00 am, 11:00 am, 1:00 pm, and 3:00 pm.
- Printing of your documents is available. Black/White printouts cost 20 cents per page. Color printouts cost 30 cents per page. Copies from the copy machine are 20 cents per page.